About Me

My photo
Pushing the phrase "passion for fashion". Just little comments and updates on season's fashion, what I'm wearing, what I'm buying, listening to, looking at, eating, where to buy stuff. Might do some reviews as well. tweet me @Aoife_37. Please feel free to comment, leave suggestions or your own ideas etc I love feedback. Follow me!! Take care, xo

Sunday 29 January 2012

Hiya guys!

Just a little post to say that new posts are on the way! sorry it's taken so long but I've just got back up to university and i've been settling in and seeing my friends.
Having a lovely sunday with my better half, got taken out for dinner to the spot where we had our first date =].

I hope to have a new post tomoro so keep a look out for that. If you follow me on twitter you can have a good chat with me or if you want to add me on facebook contact me. I tweet when i have new posts so keep in touch!

We're listening to fleet foxes, very chilled. love these guys so much!

keep fashioning!
Aoife
xo

1 comment:

  1. Hey there!

    New blogger here looking to find fellow fashion/lifestyle bloggers like myself to follow. Please follow me too! Thank you!

    ♥ Duckie.

    ReplyDelete