About Me

My photo
Pushing the phrase "passion for fashion". Just little comments and updates on season's fashion, what I'm wearing, what I'm buying, listening to, looking at, eating, where to buy stuff. Might do some reviews as well. tweet me @Aoife_37. Please feel free to comment, leave suggestions or your own ideas etc I love feedback. Follow me!! Take care, xo

Friday 10 February 2012

LBD or LWD?

Well, it is certain that the LBD (little black dress) is in perhaps every girl's wardrobe. Black. Stunning . Silhouette framing. You can never go wrong with a gorgeous black dress. Whether you wear it to work, going to lunch with a friend or a night out on the town with the girlies! Last summer seen the rise of the LWD (little white dress) and it seems that this S/S is no different at all. We've already seen how graceful and pretty Kate Moss looks in Louis Vuitton's beautiful tea dresses. So the question is, are you gonna work the LBD or rock the LWD?

 My LWD for this season is a gorgeous creamy white lace dress from the Chelsea Girl collection at river island. The slip underneath is kinda see-through so I would recommend buying something a little less fine. Other than that, it fits well and is super comfy, not too short and perfect for those long lazy summer days we're waiting for or even for heading out to some clubs! My LBD is a black lace dress by Pins and Needles from Urban Outfittters. I absolutely love this dress and love wearing it out Black is really flattering and really creates a pretty silhouette. I put a belt on this cause i felt the dress just a little too loose around my waist. Also, I was watching an episode of 90210 the other day and Annie is wearing the blue version of my dress! So if you wanna catch some Hollywood style glamour check out these gorgeous frocks!

I would like to apologise for the lack of blogging, I got a job at French Connection and I'm working a night job at a local bar. All of course so that I can afford my fashion obsession. Anyhoo I'll keep working and hopefully post something later on this weekend!
Please feel free to comment on your own choice, LWD or LBD! I love to hear your opinions and thoughts!

Aoife
xo

2 comments:

  1. I love your white dress. :) So pretty.

    XOXO
    http://hotpinkchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both dresses are awesome!! I think the white dress is a little bit better, because it matches so perfectly with your dark hairs! You are really pretty!


    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete